"A pure heart is the greatest of all treasures"

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

From the heart

God I need you to be with me through all of this. I am afraid. I am feeling a lot of pain and confusion God. But I know you have everything under control, and I know that you love me. I know that whatever I am going through you can use for your glory.

Let your will be done.
Have my heart God, you will be my refuge, my helper, my peace, my love, my protector, my father, my God.

I do not need anyone else but you God.
Lord I need you.

People come and go, times change, we grow and things are frightening. I am so scared of being alone, I am scared of things around me changing beyond recognition, to the point where I have no one close to me. But in those moments  Jesus remind me that I am never alone. I know that you are with me.

I do not need anyone else but you God.
Lord I need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy; leave a reply :