"A pure heart is the greatest of all treasures"

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Graduated, Moving to California, DormCo, and more..

Helloo everyone,

Long time no post ! :)

A lot of exciting things have been going on in my life.

I officially graduated from my 2 year college with an Associates degree in Business Administration. I am so excited to put this degree to work. I am sure that I can find a job that will be in line with my future goals.

I am so HAPPY to have finally graduated after 4 years of being out of highschool.

So even though I graduated my education is not done (I wish); I chose to continue this journey to being a future counselor in California.

I have decided to move from New York to California, which is a HUGE move for me. My first time living alone and I chose to move 6 hours away, (sorry mom).

My mother is not taking this news very well because It'll  be far from everyone I know, my entire family, and friends. But I feel like I have to make this move, for myself.

Other than that I am ready. I move in August and I cannot wait. I am so excited. And if I am going to make a life changing move, the time to do it is now!

i will be going to Sacramento State University so I am officially a new hornet ( The Hornet is the school's mascot).

I will be majoring in psychology and nutrition, and dorming for the very first time.

Whoo! can't wait to experience that. This can go extremely well or terribly wrong, but I'll pray for the best. I am easy to get along with :)

If anyone else is forming or moving to a new dorm and needs to buy dorming supplies, I would suggest you check out

      (just click the banner for Dormco) or Dormitup.com.

That's all for now ladies and gents!

I will be posting more, and making videos of my journey and my move so please stay tuned. And be sure to check out those two websites to SAVE money! Everyone knows dorming is EXPENSIVE.

And wish me luck :) If you want to know more, or have any questions, leave me a comment, or stay tuned.

Thank you for reading !

- Larie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy; leave a reply :