"A pure heart is the greatest of all treasures"

Thursday, November 01, 2012

LariReviews: Elf Blush and Brush

Hello Beautiful people !

This is my first review so please bare with me. What are your reviews or opinions on these products?

Elf Studio Blush:

Color: Tickled Pink
Price: $2.86
Rate 1-10:  8
What?! I love the color, I love wearing it because it leaves a little shimmer.
This color is a little too light for me and it's barely noticeable on me but I still wear it. It was for a very great price, and if I see it again I might just buy it again !

Elf All Over Brush:


Price: $1
Rate 1-10: 9
What!? The Brush works!
 I'm not the type to go all out buying expensive brushes when there are cheaper ones that do almost the exact same. I give it a nine and not a ten because the bristles can be sort of hard for someone who has really sensitive skin.
It can be used to apply foundation, blush, contour. I plan on getting a few more brushes from elf.

A lot of people have tried elf products and they resort to - their to cheap, and barely work - but I think they work fine, and nothing can ever be too cheap!

Do you have any Elf products?  Have you tried their 'Studio Blush'?

- Lots of Love, Larimarx33

2 comments:

  1. that blush color is gorgeous !

    xx Liyana
    http://LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com
    PS : I'm having a MAC giveaway to celebrate my one month of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the color is great!
      One month of blogging? How did you get started, and do you.havd any tips for a new blogger?

      And,
      Thanks for the heads up, I will enter it. Wish me luck :)

      Lots of love, Larimar

      Delete

Hey, don't be shy; leave a reply :